If the following information does not help you, or if you are having accessibility issues, please contact the Webmaster for assistance.
Access Keys (keyboard shortcuts)
The Access Keys available on this site are:
- Alt + 1 - Home Page
- Alt + 3 - Media Releases
- Alt + 4 - Public Submissions
- Alt + 6 - Help/Access Key details
- Alt + 9 - Enquiries
How to use Access Keys
Internet Explorer 5+: Hold down the Alt key and select the number/letter of the access key, then press Enter.
Internet Explorer 5+ for Mac: Hold down the Ctrl key and select the number/letter of the access key.
Internet Explorer 4/Mozilla: Hold down the Alt key and select the number/letter of the access key.
Netscape 6+: Hold down the Alt key and select the number/letter of the access key.
Opera (7+ and maybe earlier): Hold down the Shift key and press the Esc key to turn Access Keys on, then select the number/letter of the access key.
The documents on this website have, where possible, been published in Portable Document Format (PDF) for viewing and printing, as well as in HTML for online viewing.
The best way to download a large document is to save it to your own computer:
- right-click on the link
- select "Save target as…" or similar
- open the document from the location you select
Before downloading a document, you should note the file size as large files can take some time to download.
- Applications such as the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe are required to view PDF documents.
- The PDFs on this website are compatible with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and later. If you are using an earlier version of Acrobat, the PDF file may not open in which case you will need to install Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later.